The iNet Conference has been more than inspiring, it provides thought-provoking ideas for where we need and can go if learning is the driving force. Examples shared from throughout the world, time and again, prove that success happens when students have an active role in unit design, curriculum feedback, ending technolog embargos, and how they develop and demonstrate "their" learning.
- Bethnal Green Technology College (London)
- Bay House School & 6th Form (Gosport)
- Ken Stimpson Community School (Peterborough)
- Al Asayel School (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Barry Island Primary School (Wales)
- The Way Program (United States)
- Asia Society (United States)
- New Tech Network Schools (United States)
- High Tech High Campuses (United States)
- Buck Institute for Education (United States)
"When you’re in the hardest time you invest the most in being innovative." Dr. William Skilling, Oxford Community Schools --quote from iNet Conference 2011.