Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thing 14: Admin & Teaching - My Bookmarks

 Delicious can be a useful tool for teaching and leading. Making available useful sites for projects, lessons, and professional growth and work resources via a link is a great way to give access anywhere on any Internet browsing device. I've currently used Storywind as a screen name. I can privatize the bookmarks that are not relevant to the professional support I am providing. The tagging is how to be efficient in communicating the kinds of links that my students, peers, or staff should navigate.

Some examples might include:

  • Shakespeare: Links about the bard, or support sites to do literary analysis and critique
  • Multiplication: Links include different tools and strategies to mentor understanding
  • SI (School Improvement): Links provide the tools to complete research and/or planning goals
  • Instruction: Links to various ways to support learning in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment