Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Thing 3 (23): Blogs in Education

There is much to think and learn about. http://supportblogging.com/Links+to+School+Bloggers gives many blogs in education. I've created a blog seeking a purpose within my work. This list is very helpful. One step seems to be to not think in terms of what I can contribute. That's daunting when you consider how many knowledgeable people are out there. What do I have worthy of contribution? Yet, if I expand my thinking in terms of what do I wish to learn and explore together with others, the experience is less daunting. It's an exciting idea to explore concepts for purposes of mutual growth. Very much like a conversation over snacks, thinking and planning with others creates great synergy. I'm looking forward to exploring this more deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment